The RapidRun system allows you to customize your in-wall installation to create your own ideal audio/video solution. Break-away flying leads and wall plates ensure flexible, efficient, high quality connections for all types of equipment.
The 6ft Digital DVI-D Passive Flying Lead is designed as a complement for the Digital Runner when a wall plate is not required. It is most commonly used when connecting to a PC to a monitor or projector. Whether hanging a flat panel TV in a home or installing a commercial digital signage system, you can count on a crisp, clean signal up to 1080p.
- Use on either end of the Digital Runner to create a DVI-D system up to 25 feet, or on the source end of the Digital Runner in an active system up to 100 feet
- Color code: red for use with digital runners
- Supports DVI-D high resolution video up to 1080p
- Four 24 AWG shielded twisted pairs with drain wire, one 24 AWG twisted pair, five AWG conductors
- Aluminum foil shield and tinned copper braid overall