Dreamweaver CS6 Student & Teacher for Windows by Adobe gives you full control to create both professional websites and apps. The ability to create professional style websites and apps has become even more important with the advent of tablet and mobile computing. Dreamweaver CS6 has you covered with the ability to build applications and web pages for a variety of devices and screen sizes.
Dreamweaver CS6 comes with full HTML5 and CSS3 support. HTML5 and CSS3 are unique languages used in web and application development. Dreamweaver CS6 helps you to understand and manipulate these languages to easily create in depth intuitive content for a variety of devices.
Once you have developed your application it is then necessary to test it. Dreamweaver CS6 has you covered there as well with the ability to test your applications on both Android and iOS platforms. With the ability to test your applications you can catch any errors that may have occurred and correct them before you make them available for download.
- What's New in CS6
Inserting HTML5 video content
New site manager
Fluid grid-based CAA layouts
Multiple CSS class selection
PhoneGap Build integration
jQuery Mobile 1.0 and jQuery Mobile swatches
Business Catalyst integration
Simplified PSD optimization
Improvements to FTP transfer
- Design for Popular Tablets and Smartphones
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 comes packed with a multitude of new and intuitive features. A portion of those features are dedicated to an ever growing field, tablets and smartphones. Some of the features Dreamweaver CS6 includes for designing for tablets and smartphones are jQuery mobile support, phonegap support, CSS3/HTML5, multiscreen preview panel, a fluid grid layout, and live view. With jQuery mobile support you can add advanced interactivity with code hinting. Phonegap support helps you to build and package native apps for Android and iOS. Convert existing HTML to a mobile phone app within Dreamweaver using the Phonegap framework. The Multiscreen preview panel allows you to preview your designs for a variety of devices seeing how your design will render on each device. Finally, Live View lets you check your pages before publishing them to ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Create Complex Projects Efficiently
- With Dreamweaver CS6 you can upload large files fast with accelerated FTP performance. A variety of features such as Site-Specific code hinting, an Extended Dreamweaver Community, integrated CMS support, FTPS support, FTPeS support, FTP, Adobe Creative Suite, and Adobe BrowserLab integration. Each of these features helps you to create more complex projects more efficiently than ever before by enabling code hinting for a variety of formats, the ability to learn and share with a growing Dreamweaver community, and support for a variety of web formats.
- Work on the Cutting Edge
- Generate industry-standard HTML5 and CSS3, including CSS3 transitions, as you build compelling online experiences. Embed web fonts to add rich typography to your designs. Again, you have a wealth of features at your fingertips such as CSS3 transitions, CSS inspection, CSS starter pages, W3C validation, PHP customer class code hinting, comprehensive CSS support, subversion support, simple site setup, and integrated FLV content.