Flash Professional CS6 by Adobe allows for a more intuitive user experience when developing and designing multimedia content for tablets, smartphones, and televisions. Flash Pro CS6 comes with a variety of new features giving you an even larger toolset to create in depth apps and websites.
With the ability to reach across the void between Android and iOS you can easily create apps that will now reach a much larger number of devices. Flash Pro CS6 helps to simplify application creation with the prepackaged Adobe AIR application. With Adobe AIR you can not only create and deliver apps but test them and enable end users to run your content without additional downloads.
Along with Adobe AIR, Flash Pro comes fully loaded with a variety of tools to create some of the most intuitive applications. Some of these tools include advanced drawing tools, filter and blend effects, easy video integration, and 3D transformation. Each of these features and more makes Flash Pro CS6 a valuable tool for cross platform application development.
- What's New in Flash Pro CS6
•New support for HTML5
•Sprite sheet generation
•Wide platform and device support
•Prepackaged Adobe AIR application creation
•Adobe AIR mobile simulation
•Stage 3D targeting
- Design With Expression
- Adobe Flash Pro CS6 allows you to design with expression. You have the ability to clearly communicate your creative vision using a powerful toolset that offers typographic precision, layout fidelity, and expressive motion-editing capabilities. With new HTML5 support you can leverage a new extension to create interactive HTML5 content by building on core animation and drawing capabilities in Flash Pro. Utilize Sprite sheet generation to export symbols and animation sequences to quickly generate sprite sheets that help improve the gaming experience, workflow, and performance. The Stage 3D targeting tool turbocharges your rendering performance by using direct mode to leverage the open source Starling Framework for hardware accelerated 2D content.
- Write and Test Code Quickly and Easily
- Flash Pro CS6 allows for platform and device-specific access by using the prebuilt native extensions that provide access to platform- or device- specific capabilities, such as battery level and vibration. Simulate common mobile application interactions like screen orientation, touch gestures, and accelerometer with Adobe AIR mobile simulation. The ActionScript editor allows for streamlined development with the built-in ActionScript editor that features customer class code hinting and code completion.
- Create Once, Deploy Virtually Anywhere
- With wide platform and device support along with efficient mobile development workflows, you can reach both Android and iOS devices by targeting the latest Adobe Flash Player and AIR runtimes. You can also manage FLA project files that target multiple devices. Share code and assets across documents and device targets to efficiently, create, test, package, and deploy content for a wide range of screens and device.