The Pyle PPHP103MU Powered Two-Way PA Speaker is an affordable, self-contained solution for presenters, mid-size auditoriums, small performances, rehearsals, solo artists, education applications, instruction and more. The PPHP103MU is a self contained, self amplified speaker providing 300 watts of power RMS and 600 watts peak.
The portable speaker features inputs for microphones and line level devices, as well as USB, SD-card slot and 1/8" (3.5mm) inputs for audio playback from MP3 player devices, smartphones, SD-cards and USB input devices. There is a comprehensive LCD display positioned above transport controls. Use a microphone and line level audio device while simultaneously playing audio files from a USB device and SD-card. The enclosure features integrated handles for easy transport, and a 35mm speaker pole insert with screw mount.
- Powered full-range speaker capable of 300 watts RMS and 600 watts peak
- USB port, SD-card slot and 1/8" (3.5mm) mini input for MP3 playback from portable audio players, smartphones, SD-cards and USB devices
- XLR, 1/4" phone, 1/8" (3.5mm) and RCA audio inputs
- Microphone level, line level, MP3 player level and master volume controls
- Switchable voltage between 110V and 220V
- Treble & Bass tone controls
- Comprehensive LCD display and transport controls
- Integrated 35mm speaker pole insert with screw mount
- Integrated carry handles also allow for monitor wedge positioning