The Pyle PPHP127AI Powered Two-Way PA Speaker is an affordable, self-contained solution for presenters, mid-size auditoriums, small performances, rehearsals, solo artists, education applications, instruction and more. The PPHP127AI is a self contained, self amplified speaker providing 600 watts of power RMS and 1200 watts peak.
The portable speaker features an integrated iPod dock for playing audio directly from Apple iPods. Also featured is a USB port and SD-card for audio playback from SD-cards and USB input devices. There is a comprehensive LCD display and remote control for USB and SD-card functions. Use a microphone and line level audio device while simultaneously playing audio files from a USB device, SD-card or iPod. The enclosure features integrated handles for easy transport, and a 35mm speaker pole insert with screw mount.
- Powered full-range speaker capable of 600 watts RMS and 1200 watts peak
- Integrated iPod dock for direct audio playback from an Apple iPods
- USB port and SD-card slot for MP3 playback from SD-cards and USB devices
- Remote control for USB and SD-card functions
- XLR, 1/4" phone and RCA audio inputs
- Microphone level, line level, MP3 player level and master volume controls
- Switchable voltage between 110V and 220V
- Treble and Bass tone controls
- Comprehensive LCD display and transport controls
- Integrated 35mm speaker pole insert with screw mount
- Metal grill to protect the woofer/plastic cabinet
- Integrated carry handles also allow for monitor wedge positioning