The Pyle PPHP157AI Powered Two-Way PA Speaker is an affordable, self-contained solution for presenters, mid-size auditoriums, small performances, rehearsals, solo artists, education applications, instruction and more. The PPHP157AI is a self contained, self amplified speaker providing 600 watts of power RMS and 1400 watts peak.
The portable speaker features a built in iPod dock, as well as USB, SD-card slot and XLR microphone and line inputs. There is a comprehensive LCD display positioned above the transport controls. Use a microphone and line level audio device while simultaneously playing audio files from a USB device, SD-card or iPod. The enclosure features integrated handles for easy transport, and a 35mm speaker pole insert with screw mount.
- Powered full-range speaker capable of 600 watts RMS and 1400 watts peak
- iPod dock for playing audio and charging iPods
- USB port, SD-card slot for audio playback SD-cards and USB devices
- XLR, 1/4" phone, 1/8" (3.5mm) and RCA audio inputs
- Microphone level, line level, MP3 player level and master volume controls
- Switchable voltage between 110V and 220V
- Treble and Bass tone controls
- Comprehensive LCD display and transport controls
- Integrated 35mm speaker pole insert with screw mount
- Integrated carry handles also allow for monitor wedge positioning