The Pyle Pro Vintage Turntable with CD / Cassette / Radio / Aux-In / USB / SD / MP3 and Vinyl-to-MP3 Encoding is an all-in-one tabletop music system for playing your digital and analog music and converting your records and cassettes into digital media. Whether you're spinning a record or CD, winding a cassette, listening to the radio or plugging in an SD card or USB drive, this eye-catching system will have you doing the Lindy Hop. It features an auxiliary audio input for other devices and a stereo output. And you can turn the music on your vinyl platters (33 1/3, 45, or 78) into digital music (MP3) files saved directly to your SD card or USB memory device.
- Play It All
- This classic vinyl record player is capable of playing a wide variety of music. Enjoy your vinyl records, CDs, cassettes, or tune into AM/FM radio. You can also play MP3 and WMA music from a USB Flash Drive through the conveniently placed USB port on the front of the unit. The 3.5mm aux-in port also allows you to connect and play music from iPods as well as almost any other MP3 or external music player. Combine the best of analog and digital music technology with the PTCDS5U.
- Classic Style with Modern Technology
- Now you can retain the look of a classic phonograph but have the technology of the 21st century with the PTCDS5U. This turntable will definitely catch your eye and can become the center piece in any room. You can't help but watch the records spin on this vintage, authentically wood-crafted turntable as it plays your music.
- Computer-Free Rip `n Roll
It's a cinch to convert CDs, records, and cassettes to MP3 files using the built-in encoder. Turn your stack of records and cassettes into a digital music library. Once digitized, your music collection takes up relatively little space. By copying the SD card or USB memory device files created by the PTCDS5U later to your computer, you'll have complete access and control of your music collection.
The CD player also reads MP3 or WMA files previously written to disc. Besides listening to these tracks through the PTCDS5U, you can transfer them directly to an SD card or USB storage device. You'll also be able to copy files between an SD card and USB device or vice versa.
- Input and Output Jacks
- Plug other devices you own into the system to take advantage of the stereo speakers by using the auxiliary audio jack. If you prefer private listening, no problem. Just plug your earphones into the front headphone jack. Alternatively, if you want to take advantage of a larger stereo system, there's a stereo output on the back.