The DZ77SL-50K Desktop Board - Single Pack from Intel is optimized for the Intel-K-processors. The Z77 Express Chipset based product allows overclocking of the core, as well as the graphics and memory frequencies. It supports Smart Response Technology, which dramatically increases the system responsiveness while combining the performance benefits of a solid state drive with the storage capacity of a traditional HDD in a single drive volume.
The DZ77SL-50K Desktop Board also supports HD Graphics with the Lucid Logix Virtu Universal GPU Virtualization software.
- Supports Intel Core Processors
- The DZ77SL-50K Desktop Board offers a great board for gamers and overclockers. In combination with the new Visual BIOS*, this board satisfies all the needs of the performance enthusiasts. The DZ77SL-50K is optimized to take full advantage of the K-processors. The combination of sophisticated power delivery design, ease of performance tuning, overclocking of the core, graphics and memory offered by the Intel Visual BIOS* makes the DZ77SL-50K an ideal board for the K-processors 1
- Visual BIOS* Advanced Overclocking
- The Visual BIOS* offers graphical interface and animated control. This allows you to configure settings faster and take full advantage of the K-processors. Easy overclocking of core, graphics and memory can be operated by your choice of touch screen, keys or mouse. All controls are literally at your fingertips in a format you can visualize 2
- Power and Responsiveness for the Hottest
- Smart Response Technology provides performance comparable to SSD Systems and improved responsiveness compared to HDD systems1. The SZ77SL-50K includes other new responsiveness technologies such as Rapid Start Technology2 that allows the user to quickly resume the system from sleep and standby modes. The board's advanced power and overclocking* capabilities with dramatic responsiveness makes it the ideal board for gamers and media creation enthusiast alike 3
- Support for the Intel Core i7 Processor, Optimized for the K-Processors
- The Desktop Board features Turbo Boost Technology* and Hyper-Threading Technology** that offer exceptional performance and scalability 4
- Intel Z77 Express Chipset
- It features Smart Response Technology
- Smart Response and Rapid Start Technologies*
- Provides SSD like performance with HDD capacity and offers dramatically improved response time when a small capacity SSD is used in conjunction with a large HDD 5
- 8 Channel (5.1+2) High Definition Audio*
- Enables high-quality integrated audio that matches the performance of high-end discrete solutions 6
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- It features onboard 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet LAN connectivity
- Consumer Infrared Receiver and Transmitter
- Supports receiving, learning and emitting capabilities and controls up to two additional CE devices with your PC, thus eliminating the need for a USB CIR dongle
Note:1Responsive performance measurements performed using Intel Core Processor,
Intel Z68 Express Chipset, Intel Solid-State Drive and Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver. Performance as measured by PCMark Vantage v1.0.1 tests on systems with Intel DZ68BC motherboard, Intel Core processor, Intel 6 Series chipset, Microsoft Windows* 7 Ultimate 64-bit, SATA 2 for both SSD and HDD, Hitachi 7200 RPM 320 GB HDD, Intel 20 / 40 / 80 GB Solid-State Drives, Integrated Graphics, 4 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 DRAM. System performance improvement on platforms is configuration-dependent; as measured by PCMark* Vantage tests. Boot Times taken with Microsoft Velocity v4.3 and Microsoft PwrTest (included in Microsoft WDK, for S4 times only)
2BIOS Update may be required to support Rapid Start Technology features. This feature may not be available when the product is launched.