The DB75EN Executive Series Desktop Board (Single Pack) from Intel is based on the Intel B75 express chipset and supports second and third generation Intel Core Processors in the LGA1155 package. It provides great network connectivity with the integrated 10/100/1000 network connection. The Intel HD Audio1 subsystem with 5.1 channel surround sound provides rich sound quality. It is certified for use with the Windows 7, openSUSE and RedHat Linux operating systems.The DB75EN Desktop Board maximizes employee productivity, PC performance and data security with Intel Small Business Advantage.2 It has five onboard SATA ports including one SATA 6.0 Gbps port and multiple legacy connectivity options, including a parallel port and a PS/2 port, the DB75EN Desktop Board delivers remarkable expansion possibilities for both legacy and the latest peripherals. It supports up to 32 GB3 DDR3 1333/1066 MHz memory using 4 DIMMS. The desktop board also has VGA4 and DVI-D4 graphics output with dual display capability. The DB75EN Desktop Board features Intel Small Business Advantage1 (Intel SBA), a new computing platform, consisting of hardware, software and firmware, for small businesses without a managed network. Intel SBA also includes six applications to help manage security and productivity issues. It also comes with built-in IT support. 5 Once configured, this state-of-the-art technology continually monitors your security software and alerts you if it's been compromised by viruses or malware.6 It automatically backs up your company's data and manages routine maintenance tasks like running software updates, defragging disk drives and deleting cookies and temporary Internet files after hours, so your employees won't be interrupted.5, 6
Note: 1Needs a PC w/ Turbo Boost Technology. Performance depends on PC configuration2Needs Intel Core i3 processor or above3System resources & hardware need physical memory address locations that may reduce 1 GB or more of memory being available to OS & apps4Needs a processor w/ Intel HD Graphics5Needs Intel Small Business Advantage enabled PC & proper setup6Needs Intel Small Business Advantage enabled PC & a 3rd party security app. Some maintenance tasks & after-hours features need Internet & AC power
- The DB75EN Desktop Board supports the third generation Intel core processors, including the Intel Core i7, i5 and the other Intel processors in the LGA1155 package for exceptional performance.
- The desktop board features Intel B75 express chipset PCH.
- It features dual-channel DDR3 RAM with four connectors for 1600/1333 MHz memory support (32 GB1 max). It supports 1.2 V to 1.8 V memory voltage control for maximum DIMM compatibility. 1
- The DB75EN Desktop Board features five SATA ports. These ports facilitate high-speed storage and data transfers with one 6.0 Gbps port and four 3.0 Gbps ports.
- It provides great network connectivity with the integrated 10/100/1000 network connection.
- The desktop board allows you to improve platform security with an optional TPM module.
- It features an eight-channel Intel HD Audio2 subsystem with three analog audio outputs (5.1+ 2 independent multi-streaming). 2
- The PCIe 3.0 x16 graphics connector delivers up to 8 GTps bandwidth.
- The DB75EN Desktop Board features one PCIe x1 connector and two PCI connectors.
- It has total eight USB 2.0 ports, four back panel and four additional via internal headers.
- The desktop board also has total four USB 3.0 ports, two back panel and two additional via internal headers.
- The VGA and DVI-I connectors provide dual independent display capability for multiple display support.
- The PS/2 connector supports keyboard or mouse.
- The DB75EN Desktop Board supports legacy parallel peripherals and security dongles.
- The desktop board features a MicroATX form factor.