The Gamer Aqua GLC2060 Gaming Desktop Computer from CyberpowerPC is a high performance desktop computer that meets the stringent standards set by PC gamers. Like all gaming PCs, this Gamer Aqua GLC2060 desktop computer was built with fast performance in mind. Its Ivy Bridge quad-core Intel Core i7 processor ensures that your games will play smoothly and seamlessly. All components are stored in a Zalman Z11 mid-tower case accompanied by an 800-watt power supply.
A high performance graphics card is a must for gaming PCs and the Gamer Aqua GLC2060 does not disappoint. It features an nVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 graphics card. With 1GB of dedicated memory, you'll have no trouble cranking up the visuals for amazing graphics and in-game physics. The graphics card also supports DirectX 11, which allows the GeForce GTX 560 to effectively utilize multithreaded rendering and tessellation as well as Shader Model 5.0, which provides realistic lighting effects, high-quality shadow filtering and ambient occlusion.
The system is powered by a quad-core Ivy Bride 3.5GHz Intel Core i7-3770K processor. It also has 8GB of DDR3 RAM, a 1TB 7200rpm hard drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, an included Xtreme Gear USB keyboard and mouse. Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
- Quad-Core Ivy Bridge Intel Core i7 Performance
- Ivy Bridge refers to Intel's 3rd generation processors that feature 22-nanometer microarchitecture. The GLC2060 is powered by an Ivy Bridge Intel Core i7-3770K processor. Its quad cores can reach 3.5GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 3.9GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The added performance from the dedicated 8MB of L3 cache, 8GB of DDR3 RAM and Intel Hyper-Threading technology allows for an smooth and seamless gaming experience
- nVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Graphics
- The GLC2060 houses a nVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 graphics processing unit (GPU). With 1GB of dedicated memory, the GeForce GTX 560 supports DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 in GPU-accelerated tessellation. Full support for nVIDIA PhysX technology enables a more dynamic and realistic experience when it comes to in-game physics. The GeForce GTX 560 also supports nVIDIA CUDA technology, which allows the GPU to accelerate its cores for more demanding tasks, such as video rendering, physics simulation, ray tracing and more. It also has nVIDIA PureVideo HD technology for HD video decode acceleration and post-processing for clear picture quality, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for movies
- nVIDIA 3D Vision Ready
- With a PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, the GeForce GTX 560 GPU supports nVIDIA 3D Vision, which brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the GLC2060. 3D Vision transforms compatible PC games into full stereoscopic 3D and you'll also be able to watch 3D movies and 3D digital photographs in crystal clear quality. In order to experience nVIDIA 3D Vision, you will need to purchase a 3D monitor and a pair of 3D sterescopic glasses (both sold separately)
- nVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready
- While nVIDIA 3D Vision takes advantage of one screen, nVIDIA 3D Vision Surround can expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D. Revel in the ultimate "inside-the-game" experience. You'll need to take full advantage of nVIDIA SLI technology as well as purchase three 3D-ready monitors and a pair of sterescopic 3D glasses (all sold separately). If you don't feel like shelling out the money for 3D, you can still game on triple screens with non-3D displays as well
- High Definition Audio
- Gaming is not only about the visuals, but also about the audio as well. With an integrated sound card, the GLC2060 supports high-definition 5.1 channel sound for an optimal surround sound experience
- Included Xtreme Gear USB Keyboard & Mouse
- This system comes with an Xtreme Gear USB keyboard and mouse so you can start gaming as soon as you have your GLC2060 set up
- Solid Build
- This system is housed in a Zalman Z11 mid-tower case and has a 800W power supply