The Samsung SNP-3302 30x Network PTZ Dome Camera features a powerful 30x optical zoom that brings distant objects closer, making it ideal for detailed monitoring. Its 3.5 to 105.3mm zoom lens lets you adjust the camera view, so that you can get what you desire - either more detailed images or a wider coverage. Featuring a pan/tilt mechanism, the dome camera offers 360° pan and 190° tilt operations for quick and accurate movements.
Along with MPEG-4 and MJPEG formats, this network camera supports H.264 compression technology that provides small-sized files and uses less network bandwidth. In addition, multi-streaming technology enables the dome camera to transfer real-time images at 4 CIF resolutions (30 fps). Designed for Day/Night surveillance, the camera can capture clear images even in locations with a minimum illumination of 0.7 lux (color) and 0.07 lux (B&W).
The Noise Reduction function digitally corrects video noise to improve picture clarity and helps DVRs improve disk storage utilization. With the WDR feature, the Network Camera properly exposes scenes containing a mix of bright and dark regions, thus enabling you to identify details of objects in a high-contrast environment.
The camera triggers an alarm in case any movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display. You can also protect the privacy of people in the surveillance area by masking up to 8 configurable regions.
- 1/4" vertical double-density interline transfer CCD image sensor
- Maximum of 30 fps at 4CIF resolution
- 3.5 to 105.3mm (30x) optical zoom, 16x digital zoom
- H.264, MPEG-4, MJPEG multiple codec
- Offers 360° pan and 190° tilt
- Operates well even in locations with a minimum illumination of 0.7 lux (color) and 0.07 lux (B&W)
- True day/night functionality with IR cut filter
- Intelligent video analytics can detect the appearance and disappearance of objects in a location, and subsequently archive and transfer the object images to the server
- Digital noise reduction to improve picture clarity while enabling DVRs to improve disk storage utilization
- Backlight compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object being captured is in front of a bright light
- Motion detection triggers an alarm when movement is detected in a designated portion of the video display
- Supports 2-way audio that enables you to communicate with visitors or potential intruders from the operator's base station (Mic and speaker can be purchased separately)
- Auto white balance adjusts the red and blue signals by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Privacy masking (up to 8 zones) allows you to hide some portion of the images for security
- SD memory for local storage