The Axis Communications 5502-761 3 MP Varifocal DC Auto-Iris Lens (15 to 50mm) from Fujinon is designed for 1/3 to 1/4" format MP cameras. With an aspherical lens, low-dispersion glass, and incorporated advanced optical design technology, this lens produces high-precision images from the image center to the margin areas, and exploits the full performance of a MP camera. This is one of the most suitable lenses for high-quality image surveillance with MP cameras, as well as lower resolution cameras.
At its lowest focal length, the lens offers a traditional surveillance camera view. As the focal length is increased, it offers a narrower angle of view and thus increases the magnifying capabilities of the lens. The 50mm setting is used when obstacles prevent placing the camera close to the object, or when semi-covert surveillance is required.
The Fujinon Varifocal Megapixel Lens 15 to 50mm is recommended for use with Axis M1113, M1113-E, M1114, and M114-E network cameras.
- High image-quality monitoring with optical performance supporting 3 MP
- f15 to 50mm, 3.3x telephoto application lens
- Compact and lightweight design, best suited for use with dome cameras
- Designed to maximize optical performance with high-accuracy aspheric lens, low-dispersion glass, and high refractive-index glass
- Built-in ND filter of T360, supporting high sensitivity cameras