The American Dynamic Discover 600 Super True Day/Night Box Camera (NTSC) is an ideal choice for 24/7 surveillance applications that require high-resolution images of the surveillance area. Equipped with a 1/3" CCD image sensor and 1.4mm lens, the camera delivers high-quality imagery at resolutions of up to 540 TVL. Designed for night time surveillance, this camera captures high-quality B&H images even in locations with a minimum illumination of 0.2 lux.
Equipped with a Night-Saver mode, the camera automatically switches from color to B&W as the light dims and reverts back to color once the light is restored. Advanced imaging features such as Automatic Gain Control and Automatic White Balance ensure clear color-accurate images. In addition, the camera's Automatic Back Light Compensation feature helps capture images even when the subject is in front of a bright light source.
Furthermore, with the help of the Automatic Electronic Shutter function, the camera provides vivid images in all conditions and helps the camera capture clear images of fast-moving objects. The camera's line-lock capability/internal synchronization feature ensures roll-free pictures during system operation switching.
- 1/3" CCD image sensor delivers clear images at a resolution of up to 540 TVL
- Automatically switches to night mode to improve performance in low-light situations
- Iris control function allows you to switch between video- and DC type iris lens
- Auto White Balance feature adjusts the red and blue signals in the Manual White Balance (MWB) mode by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors
- Backlight compensation corrects video gain when the object is in front of a bright light
- Automatic Gain Control adjusts the signal strength to maintain a constant brightness level source
- Auto Electronic Shutter helps the camera capture clear images of fast-moving objects
- Phase adjustable line-lock or internal synchronization
- Compatible with C/CS lenses, video or DC auto iris versions
- Supports 24 VAC/12 VDC NTSC