The black RightShift 2 for the iPad 2 and new iPad from Solid Line is a complete system for your computer. Part case, part stand and part keyboard, it provides a well-built and functional way to use your iPad.
The case is made from a textured polyurethane with a rubberized finish that will protect your device from bumps, scratches and abrasions. It also comes with a band that keeps the entire case shut when not needed. The case itself easily folds into a convenient and ergonomic stand for multi-angle use. You won't have to worry about access to your computer's features since the case has cut-outs for all ports and cameras.
The keyboard is a wireless, Broadcom 2042 Main Control Chip with Bluetooth 3.0. It contains dual sized shift keys for even more convenience. Take the keyboard along when you want it and simply remove it when you prefer to travel light and use the touch keyboard of your iPad.
For power, the system comes with a built-in lithium-ion battery that provides about 90 hours of continuous use when fully charged in about 4-4.5 hours. Your RightShift comes with a Mini-USB charger. This system is a total package for your iPad 2 or new iPad-protection, flexibility and ease of use.
- Precision-cut camera hole designed specifically for the 2nd and 3rd generation iPads; access to all ports and controls
- Built-in stand system allows for infinite viewing angles
- Wireless keyboard features dual-sized shift keys
- Cut-outs for the camera and I/O ports and buttons
- Includes band to hold the case shut