This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The blue Pelican Nemo 2400 Incandescent Flashlight is constructed of a durable ABS resin body and is waterproof to a depth of 328' (100 m). Such an impressive depth rating makes the 2400 a great dive light. The body is corrosion-resistant, as well, to allow for long-term use. It has an output of 45 lumens and a runtime of 3 hr 45 min. The 2400 can throw its Xenon beam to a distance of 410' (125 m). The glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent shroud absorbs sunlight, artificial light, and the flashlight's beam, to make it easy to find in the dark. It features an easy-to-operate sliding thumb switch. The light runs on 4 included AA alkaline batteries.
- Constructed of a durable blue ABS resin body, which is temperature, impact and corrosion-resistant to allow for long-term use
- Depth rating: 328' (100 m) -- makes a great dive light for deep-sea exploration
- Output of 45 lumens
- Runtime of 3 hr 45 min
- Can throw its Xenon beam to a distance of 410' (125 m)
- Features an easy-to-operate sliding thumb switch
- Runs on 4 included AA alkaline batteries
- Glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent shroud absorbs light from the environment, even the flashlight's beam, to make it easy to find.