The blue Pelican Nemo 2400 Incandescent Flashlight is constructed of a durable ABS resin body and is waterproof to a depth of 328' (100 m). Such an impressive depth rating makes the 2400 a great dive light. The body is corrosion-resistant, as well, to allow for long-term use. It has an output of 45 lumens and a runtime of 3 hr 45 min. The 2400 can throw its Xenon beam to a distance of 410' (125 m). The glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent shroud absorbs sunlight, artificial light, and the flashlight's beam, to make it easy to find in the dark. It features an easy-to-operate sliding thumb switch. The light runs on 4 included AA alkaline batteries.
- Constructed of a durable blue ABS resin body, which is temperature, impact and corrosion-resistant to allow for long-term use
- Depth rating: 328' (100 m) -- makes a great dive light for deep-sea exploration
- Output of 45 lumens
- Runtime of 3 hr 45 min
- Can throw its Xenon beam to a distance of 410' (125 m)
- Features an easy-to-operate sliding thumb switch
- Runs on 4 included AA alkaline batteries
- Glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent shroud absorbs light from the environment, even the flashlight's beam, to make it easy to find.