The Professional Series Commercial Grade CL3 Rated 26 AWG High Speed HDMI Cable With Ethernet 10ft from Comprehensive Cables features professional grade low-loss construction to deliver excellent HD video and high resolution audio performance. Comprehensive's Professional series HDMI cables are constructed of a true Pro Grade 99.9% High Purity copper 26-gauge center conductor that is significantly more robust than traditional cables. Along with a premium low capacitance dielectric, this affords to up to 15 Gbps @ 3 meters (about 10 feet). This is up to 50% higher and faster than traditional HDMI cables at that length. This significantly enhanced construction also allows for greater distance and significantly improved reliability.
Professional series HDMI cables support advanced HDMI technology including 3D, Ethernet capability for networking, Deep Color, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio, Audio Return Channel and support for up to 4K x 2K resolution (far beyond 1080p). Triple shielding with 2x 100% coverage and an additional Pro Grade premium 85% tinned copper braid provide superior rejection of EM and RF interference. Comprehensive's extra flexible jacket with UL/CL3 rating makes this cable perfect for any commercial or residential installation. Molded strain relief provides great durability. For peace of mind, Comprehensive backs this cable with a lifetime warranty.
- Professional commercial-grade 26-gauge construction
- High-speed rated greater than 15 Gbps @ 3 meters - 50% higher than traditional HDMI cables
- Beyond 1080p 2K x 4K resolution support
- Ethernet capable
- 3D ready
- Supports Deep Color and x.v. Color
- 5.1/7.1 lossless Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD surround sound
- Audio Return Channel
- HDMI Authorized Testing Center (ATC) certified
- 99.9% High Purity Copper center conductor
- Molded 24K gold-plated HDMI male connectors on each end
- Professional-grade triple shielding with 2x 100% coverage and 85% premium tinned copper braid construction
- X-tra Flex CL3 rated jacket for easy installation
- RoHS compliant