The 3' (0.91 m) USB 3.0 A Male to A Male Cable from Comprehensive provides simultaneous operation of SuperSpeed (USB 3.0 speeds) and non-SuperSpeed (USB 2.0 speeds) information exchanges. The USB Cable brings significant power and performance enhancements to the USB standard. It is backwards compatibility with many USB-enabled PC's and peripheral devices currently in use. It is designed for next-generation SuperSpeed USB device connections. The USB Cable offers a throughput of up to 4.8 Gbps when used with a USB 3.0 host and device. It features high quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction that helps to prevent electro-magnetic interference and ensures reliable data communication.
- The USB cable has transfer rates of up to 4.8 Gbps.
- It features premium STP construction.
- Has plug and play functionality for printers, scanners, keyboards and other digital devices.
- It is compatible with PC and Mac. Also compatible with USB specifications 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0.
- The USB cable has a molded strain relief.
- The cable is RoHS compliant.