The Vivotek FD8135H Fixed Dome Network Camera, with a blend of rich features, provides a reliable solution to capture quality images in varied lighting conditions. With a WDR feature, the camera can properly expose scenes containing a mix of bright and dark regions such as parking lots, loading areas, lobby entrances, etc. This enables you to identify details of objects in a high-contrast environment.
The included P-iris (Precise iris) lens features a built-in stepper motor that ensures consistent iris opening at an optimal level at all times, thus providing detailed imagery with optimal sharpness and applicable depth of field. Along with a built-in IR-cut filter that can be removed automatically at night, this network camera is equipped with built-in IR illuminators (effective up to 65' / 20m) to capture clear images even in total darkness. This makes the camera suitable for round-the-clock surveillance. In addition, the camera's 1/2.7" Progressive CMOS sensor delivers sharp images at a resolution up to 1280 x 800. The camera can be powered from the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets.
- 1 MP CMOS Sensor to deliver sharp and clear images at a resolution up to 1280 x 800 at 30 fps
- Built-in PIR sensor for motion detection
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression (triple codec)
- 3-9mm Varifocal, P-iris lens with built-in stepper motor maintains the iris opening at an optimal level at all times, resulting in superior image clarity and depth of field as well as image quality
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) for unparalleled clarity in high-contrast environments and provides video quality close to the capabilities of the human eye
- Removable IR-cut filter to switch between color and B&W as per the ambient lighting changes
- Built-in IR Illuminators effective up to 65' (20 m)
- Built-in microSD / SDHC card slot for on-board storage
- Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE allows the camera to receive power from the network itself without any extra wiring
- 3.5mm phone jack x 2 for audio input/output 1