The Eartec 2-User SC-1000 Two-Way Radio System with Edge Inline PTT Headsets is a complete system that consists of 2 of the company's Scrambler SC-1000 UHF radio transceivers, each with its own Edge Inline headset with a Push-to-Talk activation.
The SC-1000 system allows for crystal clear voice communication to production teams on the move. This wireless transmitter operates in the simplex mode, which means that when one person in a group transmits, the message is received by everyone. An unlimited number of transceivers can operate at the same frequency and the system can also be utilized as a dual-channel intercom with switching.
The transceiver features a full watt of transmission power at a distance of up to 1 mile (1.61 km). It utilizes UHF high-band frequencies that can penetrate concrete or steel surfaces. This makes the SC-1000 a cost-effective sound solution for schools, churches, community theatres, or any on-location venue where users need to communicate between buildings or through walls. This unit operates with a rechargeable NiCad battery (sold separately). It also comes with a military belt clip for convenient carrying.
The Edge Inline Headset with Push-to-Talk activation is a versatile headset accessory for the SC-1000 radio transceiver. Each Edge headset includes a streamlined inline PTT button and clothing clip as well as 2-pin radio plug. It allows you to clip the radio to your belt as well as send and receive voice messages through the headset.
- Outstanding Range
- UHF high band signals transmit through concrete, range is up to 1 mile (1.61 km)
- Channel Selectivity
- 16 UHF frequency combinations allow multiple groups to operate without interference
- No Interference
- Scrambled transmissions and digital receive tones guaranteeing complete privacy
- Add stations to an existing Scrambler intercom without system modification
- Channel Enunciation
- System automatically tells the user to which channel the radio is tuned
- Industrial Headset Jack
- Robust dual-pin design
- Excellent Voice Tone
- Fine-tuned receive circuit provides optimum voice reception with any Eartec headset
- No FCC License Required
- Ready to go right out of the box. No licensing paperwork or additional costs necessary