The Eartec 3-User SC-1000 Two-Way Radio System with Lazer Inline PTT Headsets is a complete system that consists of 3 of the company's Scrambler SC-1000 UHF radio transceivers, each with its own Lazer Inline PTT headset. The Loop headset features a connected lapel mic with push-to-talk activation.
The SC-1000 system allows for crystal clear voice communication to production teams on the move. This wireless transmitter operates in the simplex mode, which means that when one person in a group transmits, the message is received by everyone. An unlimited number of transceivers can operate at the same frequency and the system can also be utilized as a dual-channel intercom with switching.
This transceiver features a full watt of transmission power at a distance of up to 1 mile (1.61 km). It utilizes UHF high-band frequencies that can penetrate concrete or steel surfaces. This makes SC-1000 a cost-effective sound solution for schools, churches, community theatres, or any on-location venue where users need to communicate between buildings or through walls. This unit operates with a rechargeable NiCad battery. It also comes with a military belt clip for convenient carrying.
The Lazer Inline headset with Push-to-Talk activation is a versatile headset accessory for two-way radio use. It is a lightweight headset that combines comfort and durability. Extra soft padding ensures that the headset fits snugly, making it convenient to the person using it. This headset allows users to clip the radio to their belt and communicate through it. It also includes an inline Push-to-Talk button that is worn on the belt or the users' clothing. This assembly acts as an intermediary between the headset and the transceiver, and allows for the ease of Push-to-Talk transmission.
- Outstanding Range
- UHF high band signals transmit through concrete, range is up to 1 mile (1.61 km)
- Channel Selectivity
- 16 UHF frequency combinations allow multiple groups to operate without interference
- No Interference
- Scrambled transmissions and digital receive tones guaranteeing complete privacy
- Add stations to an existing Scrambler intercom without system modification
- Channel Enunciation
- System automatically tells the user to which channel the radio is tuned
- Industrial Headset Jack
- Robust dual-pin design
- Excellent Voice Tone
- Fine-tuned receive circuit provides optimum voice reception with any Eartec headset
- No FCC License Required
- Ready to go right out of the box. No licensing paperwork or additional costs necessary