The Eartec 3-User SC-1000 Two-Way Radio with Proline Double Inline PTT Headsets is a complete system that consists of 3 of the company's Scrambler SC-1000 UHF radio transceivers, each with its own Fusion Inline Headset with Push-to-Talk activation.
The SC-1000 radio system allows for crystal clear voice communication to production teams on the move. This wireless transmitter operates in the simplex mode, which means that when one person in a group transmits, the message is received by everyone. An unlimited number of transceivers can operate at the same frequency and the system can also be utilized as a dual-channel intercom with switching. This unit operates with a rechargeable Nicad battery (sold separately). It also comes with military belt clip for convenient carrying.
The transceiver features a full watt of transmission power at a distance of up to 1 mile (1.61 km). It utilizes UHF high-band frequencies that can penetrate concrete or steel surfaces. This makes the SC-1000 a cost-effective sound solution for schools, churches, community theatres, or any on-location venue where users need to communicate between buildings or through walls.
The Proline Double Inline PTT headset is designed in such a way that the user gets to wear his or her radios clipped to the belt and communicates through the headset. This mid-weight model is both comfortable to wear and durable, and features deluxe padding, adjustability, and a flexible steel gooseneck microphone that insures effective voice communications. Each Proline Headset configured for two-way systems includes an industrial Inline Push to Talk button that is also worn on the belt or clipped to the users’ clothing. This assembly acts as an intermediary between the headset and transceiver.
- No FCC Licensing or Fees
- Ready for use once unboxed, no licensing paper work or additional costs necessary
- Outstanding Range
- UHF high band signals can be transmitted through concrete at a distance of up to 1 mile (1.61 km)
- No Interference
- Scrambled transmission sand digital receive tones guarantee complete privacy
- Channel Selectivity
- 16 UHF frequency combinations allow multiple groups to operate without interference
- One can add stations to an existing Scrambler intercom without system modification
- Channel Enunciation
- System automatically tells the user to which channel the radio is tuned
- Industrial Headset Jack
- Robust dual-pin design
- Excellent Voice Tone
- Fine-tuned receive circuit provides optimum voice reception with any Eartec headset