The Eartec 3-User SC-1000 Two-Way Radio with XTreme Inline PTT Headsets is a complete system that consists of 3 of the company's Scrambler SC-1000 UHF radio transceivers, each with its own XTreme Inline headset with a Push-to-Talk activation.
The SC-1000 system allows for crystal clear voice communication to production teams on the move. This wireless transmitter operates in the simplex mode, which means that when one person in a group transmits, the message is received by everyone. An unlimited number of transceivers can operate at the same frequency and the system can also be utilized as a dual-channel intercom with switching.
The transceiver features a full watt of transmission power at a distance of up to 1 mile (1.61 km). It utilizes UHF high-band frequencies that can penetrate concrete or steel surfaces. This makes the SC-1000 a cost-effective sound solution for schools, churches, community theatres, or any on-location venue where users need to communicate between buildings or through walls. This unit operates with a rechargeable NiCad battery (sold separately). It also comes with a military belt clip for convenient carrying.
The XTreme Inline Headset with Push-to-Talk activation is a versatile headset accessory for two-way radio use. This headset allows users to wear their radios clipped to their belts and communicate through the headset. It is a dual ear headset that can be worn with most protective headgear, such as bump caps and hard hats. This headset includes patented heptagonal shaped ear cups and gel-filled ear pads. They also feature a stainless steel backbend and an adjustable over the head tension strap. Together, these components combine to provide a snug, comfortable fit. It includes an inline Push-to-Talk activation.
- Outstanding Range
- UHF high band signals transmit through concrete, range is up to 1 mile (1.61 km)
- Channel Selectivity
- 16 UHF frequency combinations allow multiple groups to operate without interference
- No Interference
- Scrambled transmissions and digital receive tones guarantee complete privacy
- Add stations to an existing Scrambler intercom without system modification
- Channel Enunciation
- System automatically tells the user to which channel the radio is tuned
- Industrial Headset Jack
- Robust dual-pin design
- Excellent Voice Tone
- Fine-tuned receive circuit provides optimum voice reception with any Eartec headset
- No FCC License Required
- Ready to go right out of the box. No licensing paperwork or additional costs necessary