The Eartec 4-User SC-1000 Two-Way Radio with Slimline Double Inline PTT Headsets is a complete system that consists of 4 of the company's Scrambler SC-1000 UHF radio transceivers, each with its own Fusion Inline Headset with Push-to-Talk activation.
The SC-1000 radio system allows for crystal clear voice communication to production teams on the move. This wireless transmitter operates in the simplex mode, which means that when one person in a group transmits, the message is received by everyone. An unlimited number of transceivers can operate at the same frequency and the system can also be utilized as a dual-channel intercom with switching. This unit operates with a rechargeable Nicad battery (sold separately). It also comes with military belt clip for convenient carrying.
This transceiver features a full watt of transmission power at a distance of up to 1 mile (1.61 km). It utilizes UHF high-band frequencies that can penetrate concrete or steel surfaces. This makes the SC-1000 a cost-effective sound solution for schools, churches, community theatres, or any on-location venue where users need to communicate between buildings or through walls.
The Slimline Double Headset is a mid-weight headset that combines comfort and durability. This Slimline headset features an internal spring steel headband that can be adjusted to provide just the right amount of tension for each user. Extra soft padding ensures that the headset fits snugly but is also a pleasure to wear. The Slimline headset is popular among videographers as well as in churches and with theatrical production teams.
- No FCC Licensing or Fees
- Ready for use once unboxed, no licensing paper work or additional costs necessary
- Outstanding Range
- UHF high band signals can be transmitted through concrete at a distance of up to 1 mile (1.61 km)
- No Interference
- Scrambled transmissions and digital receive tones guarantee complete privacy
- Channel Selectivity
- 16 UHF frequency combinations allow multiple groups to operate without interference
- One can add stations to an existing Scrambler intercom without system modification
- Channel Enunciation
- System automatically tells the user to which channel the radio is tuned
- Industrial Headset Jack
- Robust dual-pin design
- Excellent Voice Tone
- Fine-tuned receive circuit provides optimum voice reception with any Eartec headset