The Eartec 5-User SC-1000 Two-Way Radio with Proline Single Inline PTT Headsets is a complete system that consists of 5 of the company's Scrambler SC-1000 UHF radio transceivers, each with its own Fusion Inline Headset with Push-to-Talk activation.
The SC-1000 radio system allows for crystal clear voice communication to production teams on the move. This wireless transmitter operates in the simplex mode, which means that when one person in a group transmits, the message is received by everyone. An unlimited number of transceivers can operate at the same frequency and the system can also be utilized as a dual-channel intercom with switching. This unit operates with a rechargeable lithium polymer battery (included). It also comes with military belt clip for convenient carrying.
The transceiver features a full watt of transmission power at a distance of up to 1 mile (1.61 km). It utilizes UHF high-band frequencies that can penetrate concrete or steel surfaces. This makes the SC-1000 a cost-effective sound solution for schools, churches, community theatres, or any on-location venue where users need to communicate between buildings or through walls.
The Proline Single Inline PTT headset is designed in such a way that the user gets to wear his or her radios clipped to the belt and communicates through the headset. This mid-weight model is both comfortable to wear and durable, and features deluxe padding, adjustability, and a flexible steel gooseneck microphone that insures effective voice communications. Each Proline headset configured for two-way systems includes an industrial inline Push-to-Talk button that is also worn on the belt or clipped to the users clothing. This assembly acts as an intermediary between the headset and the transceiver.
- No FCC Licensing or Fees
- Ready for use once unboxed, no licensing paper work or additional costs necessary
- Outstanding Range
- UHF high band signals can be transmitted through concrete at a distance of up to 1 mile (1.61 km)
- No Interference
- Scrambled transmission sand digital receive tones guarantee complete privacy
- Channel Selectivity
- 16 UHF frequency combinations allow multiple groups to operate without interference
- One can add stations to an existing Scrambler intercom with out system modification
- Channel Enunciation
- System automatically tells the user to which channel the radio is tuned
- Industrial Headset Jack
- Robust dual-pin design
- Excellent Voice Tone
- Fine-tuned receive circuit provides optimum voice reception with any Eartec headset