The Panasonic WV-SW155M Super Dynamic HD Vandal Resistant Fixed Dome Network Camera with a 1.3 MP MOS image sensor offers high-quality imagery with high sensitivity. The UniPhier LSI chip allows the network camera to simultaneous stream real-time imagery in H.264 and JPEG formats at a resolution of 1280 x 960 at 30 fps.
Advanced technologies such as Adaptive Black Stretch, Face MEGA Super Dynamic, and Variable Image Quality on Specified area (VIQS) make the WV-SW155M camera suitable for installation in buses, trains, subways, ambulances, taxis and armored cars. With Panasonic's face detection technology, images of up to 8 human faces can be detected for better identification, the information is sent via XML or a video stream.
The VIQS technology is particularly useful in installations where specific areas in a scene are of high interest while the rest of the scene does not need to be captured at the same level of detail. For example, at a car park entry or exit number plate capture is crucial, but the general scene of the entrance or exit area does not need to be recorded in high detail. For these types of scenarios, VIQS allows you to stay in control of bandwidth. The privacy zone feature masks up to 2 private areas like house windows and entrances.
With a minimum illumination of 0.8 lx (color) and 0.6 lx (B&W) at F/2.2, the camera offers clear images even in low-light conditions. Enabled with Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR), the camera delivers clear images by removing signals that could result in video noise (grainy images). Alarm sources including Video Motion Detection and Panasonic alarm command can trigger actions such as FTP image transfer, e-mail notification, indication on browser, and Panasonic alarm protocol output.
Being Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant, the camera can be installed most almost anywhere and not only near a power supply. With an IP66 rating, the camera stays protected against dust and water and is suitable for outdoor installations.
- 1.3 Megapixel high-sensitivity MOS sensor delivers 720p HD images up to 30 fps
- Full frame (up to 30 fps) transmission at resolutions of up to 1280 x 960
- MEGA Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range
- Progressive Scan ensures clear images with minimal blur even when the object is in motion
- High sensitivity with Day & Night (Electrical) function: 0.8 lx (color), 0.6 lx (B&W) at F2.2
- Multiple H.264 (High Profile) and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real-time monitoring
- VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified Area) technology allows designated areas to retain higher image quality, enabling lower image file size and bit rate
- Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream
- Prioritized Stream Control allows one of the video streams to be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera, so that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate
- JPEG images can be viewed on a phone via the Internet
- Privacy masking to protect up to 2 private areas, such as entrances and exits
- Integration of 3D-DNR delivers clear images by removing signals that could result in video noise (grainy images)
- Meta data for VMD is supplied to work with the WJ-ND400 playback VMD function
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) compatible means the camera can be installed almost anywhere and not necessarily close to a power supply
- SD/SDHC memory card slot for manual recording
- IP66-rated water and dust-resistant housing
- ONVIF compliancy ensures interoperability between IP-based security products of various manufacturers
- Compatible with IEC60529 Impact Protection Standard