The Digigram CANCUN 222-Mic USB 2.0 Audio Interface is a high-quality, compact unit designed to meet the needs of reporters and mobile audio professionals. It delivers up to 24-bit, 192 kHz audio with low latency and high headroom.
Digigram designed the CANCUN 222-Mic with an ergonomically advanced user interface, featuring an LED-lighted touch panel that makes setup fast. You get up to 2 simultaneous balanced mic/line mono analog inputs along with 1 stereo pair of AES/EBU I/O inputs. Also provided are 2 balanced line outs and 1 AES/EBU stereo output pair. The mic preamps are excellent quality, providing 55dB of gain, and headroom is an impressive +25dBu.
A breakout cable featuring 6 Neutrik XLR connectors is included, and all the analog and digital connections are available on a 25-point D-Sub connector, allowing users to create custom cables to suit their applications. MIDI I/O is offered on the D-Sub, as well.
The CANCUN 222-Mic features USB 2.0 connectivity, and features three connectors: 2 Type A and 1 Mini B. Its latency can be as low as 3.4 mS on Windows systems and 3.8 mS on Mac systems.
- 2 simultaneous analog & AES I/Os in a compact form factor (10 x 3.8 x 1.4", [254 x 96 x 36mm])
- Mic preamps offer low noise and high gain: 55dB gain, 100 dB THD+N, and -126 dB EIN.
- Analog headroom of +24 dBu
- Low latency (4 mS) on both Windows and Mac OSX platforms
- Ergonomically advanced user interface for quick setup and efficient monitoring on both Windows and Mac OSX platforms. Intuitive hardware controls with LED-lighted touch panel
- Neutrik XLR connectivity via breakout cable with 6 jacks.