This Libec RH25R Pan and Tilt Fluid Head is an advanced fluid head with upgraded functions. The variable counterbalance system, for instance, allows the RH25R to accommodate many different types of video cameras, including handheld/semi-shoulder HDV, XDCAM EX, P2HDm AVCHD, and DSLR cameras.
It also provides ideal counterbalance, a superb drag system that reduces wobbling when panning and backlash at the end of panning, and extreme low-temperature characteristics down to -40°F. It can handle a payload of up to 13 lb (6 kg), with a counterbalance range of 4 to 11 lb (1.8 to 5 kg). An extendable panhandle with rubber grips is included for precise camera movements. In addition, it's equipped with an LED bubble level for easy level adjustments in the dark. The RH25R weighs just 5.5 lb (2.5 kg).
- Continuous counterbalance system allows you to stop the camera precisely at any tilt angle
- A new drag system produces a significant reduction in wobbling in the image with panning at the start of shooting, and a significant reduction in the backlash at the end of panning
- This head can be operated in temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C), with ordinary torque performance even in frigid conditions
- New tripod design eliminates wobbling in the image cause by the tripod twisting
- Extendable pan handle with a rubber grip
- Illuminated LED bubble level
- Sliding camera plate