The VX-IP LW1221e from Digigram is a PCIe (Express) soundcard that is a bridge between Radio Automation and Axia Livewire networking audio systems. Livewire is technology invented at Telos to convey low-delay and high-reliability audio over switched Ethernet.
When connecting a Radio Automation System to an Axia console, a dedicated hardware soundcard is a must for mission critical low latency audio delivery and instant fader start.
- PCIe (Express) sound card with 2 mono inputs and 12 mono outputs
- Ultra-low latency (ASIO 5 mS, WASAPI 10 mS)
- Card is seen as a Livewire node from Axia network
- 5/5 physical GPIOs, compatible with Axia GPIO node
- Management of virtual GPIOs on a Livewire network
- Initialisation and management from Pathfinder Management System
- Clock precision from Livewire network
- Full compatibility with Windows and Digigram np drivers
On-board PCM and MPEG processing with Digigram np SDK:
•PCM MixingPCM and MPEG Mixing, PCM and MPEG layers I and II Playback + Rec, Fade-in/fade-out
•MPEG layer III Playback
•Maximizer and 3-band parametric EQ
•Playback frequency conversion