The Digigram PYKO-Out Professional IP Audio Endpoint plays audio from standard MP3 or PCM IP streams or locally stored MP3 files. Together with the Digigram Audio Manager Software, PYKO IP-based network audio terminals enable designing of fully managed audio distribution solutions for transportation, industrial, background music, paging, and broadcast-related pro audio applications.
The pre-installed Audio Manager Software makes planning, deploying, and managing your network audio system easy. The Audio Manager’s core engine is based on the Visiblu Network Audio Operating System. It can mix and manage IP sources, EtherSound channels, analog sources, audio files, events, and schedules with ease. It also provides processing and mixing points within the network, such as mixing announcements with background music.
- Compact yet robust rack-mountable module with a rail-din adapter
- Typical Applications: Transport, background music, paging and commercial audio, streaming, broadcast, Web casting, and in-store music
- Balanced audio I/Os on terminal block connectors, maximum +18 dBu levels
- Line level stereo output on terminal block
- USB port on front panel
- Internal USB port (exclusive of the front panel USB port)
- An RJ-45 port and an RS-232 port
- Headphone output
- 4/4 GPIOs on terminal block
- 1/3'' 1U rack enclosure
- Remote control and management through .html pages, Audio Manager software, or EScontrol software (EtherSound mode)