If you have a demanding commercial or industrial application or you just like to watch a lot of high definition TV and Blu-ray discs in your home media room, the InFocus IN2126 DLP Projector is the beamer for you. With it's 24/7-rated duty cycle its all projection, all the time.
With 3200 ANSI lumens at a 4000:1 contrast ratio the IN2126 can project large, bright images even when it's up against substantial ambient light. Even with its rugged design and high projection power it has all of the features you'd expect in an advanced projector.
Its onscreen display (OSD) offers 19 languages. It can project NTSC, PAL and SECAM video. Its HD capabilities include 720p and 1080p, and its PC and Mac compatible. The IN2126 can not only project all the time it can do it with a wide variety of signals in most of the world.
With a Texas Instruments DLP imager with BrilliantColor the IN2126 not only works hard but, well, brilliantly. Ironically, DLP chipsets not only produce some of the most intensely vivid and beautiful images of any technology, they actually save you time, money and in permanent installations, the possibility of skinned knuckles too. DLP chips don't require filters that have to be periodically cleaned and replaced.
- Impressive Image Quality
- With up to 3200 lumens, connectivity with the latest widescreen notebook and HDMI devices, high contrast, and BrilliantColor DLP imaging, the IN2126 projects big, bright beautiful images with the lights on and the blinds open.
- Preset Modes
- Preset modes quickly optimize the image quality when projecting on screens, whiteboards, and even beige walls
- Connect to The Latest Devices
- These projectors are loaded with connectivity options. Project from PCs, Macs, video sources, tablets and smartphones. The IN2126 with WXGA resolution projects high definition video and widescreen notebooks at full resolution without scaling
- Control Over Your Network
- The IN2126 has built-in services and can be controlled over the network using a browser. This projector is compatible with ProjectorNet 3.0, InFocus' free asset management software that enables you to get an email notification of low lamp life, set up automatic power-down scheduling and receive immediate theft prevention notices when a projector goes off-line. Send important announcements or emergency notifications for instant display to all or specific projectors on the network. Crestron RoomView Connected and AMX Device Discovery technology is built into the projectors for easy connectivity, programming and control with those room control systems
- Ready for Work 24/7
- Rated for 24/7 operation and they're designed for easy maintenance with no filters to buy or replace. The lamp door is on top of the projector for easy replacement, even when the projectors are installed
- Project 3D content to improve learning and retention of complex concepts
- Go Wireless with LiteShow
- Connect the optional InFocus LiteShow III wireless adapter to any projector or other display to quickly and easily share data, audio and video over a secure wireless connection. Send data, audio, and video over a 300' (91 m) range
- Even Your Finance Department Will be Impressed
- With low prices up front, long lasting lamps and filter-free operation, these projectors take low total cost of ownership to new lows. A 5-year limited warranty and extended warranty options lower the risk of replacement costs
- Compact, Slim and Light
- The small size and light weight of the IN2126 widescreen network projector make it easy to move from room to room
- Additional Features and Specs
Approvals: UL and c-UL (US/Canada), FCC (US/Canada), CE (Europe)
Menu languages: English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Turkish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, Polish, Danish, Finnish
Display technology: DLP 0.65" (450 type) DDP2431+DDR11DLP