The IN5132 XGA LCD Projector from InFocus is, like all InFocus projectors, a true workhorse that's rated for a 24/7 duty cycle. Whether you have a house full of serious TV addicts or a commercial or industrial application that requires a projector with the utmost of durability, you should seriously consider the IN5132.
This projector will work just about anywhere in the world that has electricity thanks to its 100 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz power supply. It also has a 17 language onscreen display (OSD) and closed captioning from sources that carry it.
Of course it can handle NTSC, PAL and SECAM video signals and it not only projects 720p, 1080i and 1080p high definition signals, it has two HDMI inputs so those signals will stay in pure digital form from your source (cable, satellite, Blu-ray disc) to the projector.
With 5000 ANSI lumens of brightness, a 3000:1 contrast ratio and a full motorized lens shift and focus / zoom, those signals will create images that are dazzling, vivid and stunning by the time they hit your eyeballs.
- Up to 5000 Lumens Bright
- The IN5132 projector sends sharp, seamless, film-like images to screens over long distances or in high ambient light. You can keep the lights on to encourage interaction and collaboration, and make note-taking easy. And with a lamp life of up to 4000 hours, you won't need to see the inside of the projector for a long time
- Durable Inorganic Optics
- The IN5132 long-life inorganic LCD provides accurate colors and a depth of grayscale details that brings life to every image you project. Plus the inorganic layer greatly enhances reliability
- Performance High Resolution
- The IN5132 provides a native XGA resolution
- DICOM Simulation Mode
- To display X-rays and medical images, the IN5132 projector provides DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) mode. By outputting grayscale with greater precision, DICOM makes the IN5132 ideal for medical training and education
- Four Optional Lenses
- Enjoy additional flexibility in projector placement from small conference rooms to large auditoriums with the IN5132 projectors' four optional lenses. From ultra-short throw to ultra-long throw, changing lenses is fast and easy
- Lens Shift Memory
- Store lens shift settings to eliminate delays when alternating between sources with different aspect ratios or when switching screens such as in an auditorium with multiple viewing configurations
- Instant Stack
- Easily stack, align and control two IN5132 projectors at once using the instant stack feature. Double the luminosity for an even brighter image. Or let the projectors work separately for 24/7 fail-safe operation-if one fails, the other will automatically take over
- Crestron and AMX Ready
- The IN5132 projector is Crestron RoomView Connected to instantly integrate with Crestron systems with no need for a control processor or custom programming. They also incorporate AMX Device Discovery, which lets an AMX controller dynamically detect the projector and automatically configure it with the correct driver for remote control
- Wireless Ready
- Plug in our optional wireless dongle into the back of the projector to wirelessly connect to your network. Display presentations wirelessly and even monitor and control over your network without cables
- Network Projection
- Connect and operate your IN5132 projector remotely over a network connection. Let presenters from around the world deliver from any location with networked access, from conference rooms to home offices
- SplitScreen Projection
- Project images from two sources at the same time and eliminate the need for multiple displays when video conferencing, using white boards or collaborating
- PC-Less Presentation
- Display presentations on the IN5132 directly from a USB drive. No PC is needed
- Supported Languages
- English / French / German / Spanish / Italian / Norwegian / Dutch / Japanese / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / Korean / Swedish / Russian / Finnish / Polish / Turkish / Portuguese
- UL, c-UL, FCC (US/Canada), CE (Europe), C-Tick (Australia)
- ProjectorNet 3.1 Software
- Manage and support your IN5132 projector remotely from a single computer via your existing network. Schedule remote maintenance, monitor lamp hours and projector status, and set ON/OFF times to save on administrative and maintenance costs