The InFocus IN5142 XGA 3LCD Projector packs an impressive array of features in a moderately priced unit which is ideal for business, educational or home use.
This full-featured projector offers a powerful 6000 lumens of brightness backed with a crisp 3000:1 contrast ratio, rendering sharp vivid 1024 x 768 resolution images. Its 3LCD imaging panels (the parts that create the image) deliver smooth, seamless color combined with an unparalleled grayscale range.
The IN5142 is equipped to use your local network (LAN) thanks to its wired RJ-45 (Ethernet) jack. You can make presentations from any PC on your network as well as managing, monitoring and controlling it remotely. You can also send important announcements like rescheduling information or weather updates to a whole fleet of IN5142s.
The IN5142 also has the international credentials you've come to expect in more expensive projectors. It's got a world-ready 100 to 240 volt 50/60Hz power supply. It can handle NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N and SECAM video signals and it has a 17 language onscreen display (OSD).
Lastly, just to make sure that the lightweight IN5142 doesn't depart without leaving a forwarding address, security is provided by a Kensington lock, a user PIN and a security bar.
- Durable Inorganic Optics
- The IN5142 long-life inorganic LCDs provide accurate colors and a depth of grayscale details that brings life to every image you project. Plus the inorganic layer greatly enhances reliability
- DICOM Simulation Mode
- To display X-rays and medical images, the IN5142 projector provides DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) mode. By outputting grayscale with greater precision, DICOM makes the IN5142 ideal for medical training and education
- Wide Standard Throw Ratio
- The IN5142 projector's standard lens (LENS-071) with 1.5-3.0 throw ratio provides flexible projector placement and lets you compensate for distance-from-screen miscalculations during installation
- Up to 6000 Lumens Bright
- The IN5142 projector sends sharp, seamless, film-like images to screens over long distances or in high ambient light. You can keep the lights on to encourage interaction and collaboration, and make note-taking easy. And with a lamp life of up to 3000 hours, you won't need to see the inside of the projector for a long time
- Four Optional Lenses
- Enjoy additional flexibility in projector placement from small conference rooms to large auditoriums with the IN5142 projectors' four optional lenses
- The IN5142 provides a native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution and a 20,000 hour filter for extra long life
- Lens Shift Memory
- Store lens shift settings to eliminate delays when alternating between sources with different aspect ratios or when switching screens such as in an auditorium with multiple viewing configurations
- ProjectorNet 3.1 Software
- Manage and support your IN5142 projector remotely from a single computer via your existing network. Schedule remote maintenance, monitor lamp hours and projector status, and set on / off times to save on administrative and maintenance costs
- Crestron and AMX Ready
- The IN5142 projector is Crestron RoomView Connected to instantly integrate with Crestron systems with no need for a control processor or custom programming. They also incorporate AMX Device Discovery, which lets an AMX controller dynamically detect the projector and automatically configure it with the correct driver for remote control
- Instant Stack
- Easily stack, align and control two IN5142 projectors at once using the instant stack feature. Double the luminosity for an even brighter image. Or let the projectors work separately for 24/7 fail-safe operation-if one fails, the other will automatically take over
- SplitScreen Projection
- Project images from two sources at the same time and eliminate the need for multiple displays when video conferencing, using white boards or collaborating
- 360° Projection
- Accommodate crowds no matter where they sit with the flexibility to project images in a full circle. The IN5142 broadens the view to 360°, perfect for audiences in auditoriums, visitor centers and museums where the room might not be the usual box
- UL, c-UL, FCC (US/Canada), CE (Europe), C-Tick (Australia)
- LED Status Monitor
- The LED display on the IN5142 projectors' back panel can display the projector's menu, traits of a source (such as the signal's resolution), operational status, and more
- Network Projection
- Connect and operate your IN5142 projector remotely over a network connection. Let presenters from around the world deliver from any location with networked access, from conference rooms to home offices
- Wireless Ready
- Plug in our optional wireless dongle into the back of the projector to wirelessly connect to your network. Display presentations wirelessly and even monitor and control over your network without cables
- PC-Less Presentation
- Display presentations on the IN5142 directly from a USB drive. No PC is needed
- Supported Languages
- English / French / German / Spanish / Italian / Norwegian / Dutch / Japanese / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / Korean / Swedish / Russian / Finnish / Polish / Turkish / Portuguese