This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Trijicon TA648-G ACOG 6 x 48mm Scope with Dual-Illuminated Green Chevron Reticle is the military’s need for a magnified, self-luminous tactical sight that enhances target identification and increases hit probability on extended-range shots. Powered by patented fiber optics and tritium-based technology, the TA648 ACOG reticle features a green Chevron aiming point.
This fixed power, compact riflescope comes with an illuminated reticle pattern for use in bright to low/no light. Combining traditional, precise distance marksmanship with CQB speed, this scope has a BDC (Bullet Drop Compensator) reticle with additional aiming points estimated for trajectory of the 5.56mm M855 out to 2624.6' (800m). To further improve target acquisition and hit potential, the ACOG 6x48 Scope incorporates the Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC), a both-eyes-open method of aiming.
This scope is battery free and waterproof up to 500’ (152.4m). Every feature of its design was chosen for a single purpose: to provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions.
- Battery-Free Illumination
- Features a tritium / fiber optic illuminated reticle that automatically adjusts the brightness based on available light
- Military-Grade Aluminum-Alloy Housing
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft-aluminum-alloy housing provides for a nearly indestructible sighting system
- Both Eyes Open Design
- It can be used as a CQB sight when shooting both eyes open utilizing the Bindon Aiming Concept
- Superior Quality Glass Lenses
- Multi-coated lenses provide superior clarity and light gathering capabilities with zero distortion
- Fixed Magnification
- Less moving parts than a variable optic offer more durability; 6x fixed magnification
Proven to withstand recoil from a .22LR to a .50BMG and everything in between. Easily passes U.S
Military drop test requirements
- Waterproof to 328' (100m)
Dry-nitrogen filled to eliminate fogging
5 times more waterproof than military standard requirements
- Additional Features
Bullet drop Compensating & ranging reticle
Bindon Aiming concept