This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Olympus PT-052 Underwater Housing For TG-820 is a durable polycarbonate waterproof case for the Olympus Tough Series TG-820 waterproof digital camera. While your TG series camera can already be safely used down to a depth of 33' (10.1 m), this housing is depth rated to 131' (40 m), allowing you to go way deeper. All camera functions are fully accessible through the housing, which also features a detachable LCD hood for your camera's display screen. The PT-052 has neutral buoyancy underwater and comes with a screw mount for converter lenses and filters, which are sold separately.
Accessory lenses can enhance your underwater photography experience by allowing you to get better close-up shots with greater magnification, or by giving you a wider angle of coverage. Color correction filters help replace some of the reds, oranges and more natural tones that tend to get lost beneath the surface, ensuring that your images appear vibrant and accurate. The camera's built-in flash can be used within the housing to trigger a digital compatible underwater slave for improved lighting. A standard tripod socket permits the attachment of a lighting tray, giving you the option of attaching accessory arms for versatile, adjustable lighting.
- Durable polycarbonate protects camera against shock, collisions and the underwater elements
- All camera functions fully accessible through housing
- Depth Rating
- 131' (40 m)
- Neutral underwater
- Detachable LCD Hood
- A convenient way of shielding your LCD monitor from harsh, unwanted light and thus improving visibility
- Internal Flash
- Usable underwater, so you can trigger a digital compatible slave to enhance your lighting. Camera is compatible with Electronic Flash UFL-1, which features depth rating of 131.2' (40 m) and connects via underwater optical fiber cable PTCB-E02
- Standard Tripod Socket
- Lets you attach lighting tray, which enables mounting of accessory arms that help you position and adjust lights
- Screw Mount
- Permits attachment of converter lenses and filters which can enhance your photography by allowing you to get closer to your subject, giving you a wider angle of coverage, and / or replacing colors typically lost underwater to give you vibrant, color-rich and accurate images of your subject
Optional Accessory Lenses
- Underwater Wide Conversion Lens PTWC-01 provides approx. 0.6x magnification with an underwater angle of view of about 100°. Lens is composed of 4 elements in 4 groups and has a mount diameter of 67mm. Usable on land, but four corners of image get cropped. Attachable via 52-67mm Step-up Ring PSUR-03
- Underwater Macro Conversion Lens PTMC-01 provides approx. 2x magnification. Composed of 2 elements in 1 group, it has a mount diameter of 67mm and comes with a 67mm diameter filter thread for stacking with other lenses or filters. Attachable via 52-67mm Step-up Ring PSUR-03