The 98.0 x 174.0" Tensioned HDTV Quick Stand Portable Fixed Frame Front Projection Screen from Elite Screens features a 1.1rating, 160° (80° L/R) viewing angle and CineWhite finish. The CineWhite PVC (polyvinyl chloride) screen finish produces a clear, bright image with good color and contrast. The black backing eliminates most ambient light from "spill". The surface is easy to clean with mild soap and water.
This is an easy to use, quick set up and tear down projection system. Use it for training venues, point of purchase presentations, education, concerts-anywhere you need a portable screen. It comes with its own aluminum rolling case that saves you the trouble of having to rent a screen at your destination or rely on someone at the other end securing the right size screen for you. The case secures with recessed butterfly latches for security during transport.
No tools are required to put the screen together. Sealed edge detachable pieces work together with a snap button attachment system for the CineWhite screen surface. The frame can be easily adjusted vertically in 8" increments to accommodate the size of the audience you are presenting to.
The tab-tensioning feature assures a flat, undistorted image. The back of the screen is designed with additional bracing to promote an even flatness to the screen surface. When this is achieved, the projected image appears more professional leaving less room for your audience to be distracted by a potentially skewed image.
- Strong, lightweight and portable folding aluminum fixed-frame screen for multi-media conference/classroom presentations
- Sealed edge detachable frame design with material snap button attachments and corner pull straps
- Easy setup and tear down design with no tools required
- Adjustable frame height can be raised or lowered at 8" increments for various presentations
- Durable aluminum traveling case is wheeled for easy transport, storage, and shipping for trade shows and traveling presentations