The M3 Quick Release Camera End - XLR 7-F to Dual XLR 3-M, 3.5mm Return and Tap from Peter Engh is a breakaway cable to connect the camera audio inputs to field mixer or recorder outputs using an XLR 7-pin connector "break point." The cable system also sends a monitor return back to the mixer, and provides a monitor headphone tap for the camera operator.
The camera end features two XLR 3-pin male connectors that terminate in an XLR 7-pin female connector. The return monitor signal is available on a right-angle male 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS connector, while the camera operator tap is a female 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo TRS connector.
- Neutrik 7-pin connections on Quick Release points for maximum durability and ease of use
- Allows for the addition of 7-pin extension cables to adapt to all setup challenges
- Ultra-tough, Mogami 2602 multi-core cable
- Neutrik XX Series XLR connectors
- Black cable, black connector shells with gold pins
- Handcrafted in USA