The M3 Quick Release Sony F3 Camera End - XLR 7-F to Dual XLR 3-M (RA) with 2 x RCA Return from Peter Engh is a breakaway cable to connect the Sony F3 audio inputs to a field mixer or recorder outputs using an XLR 7-pin connector "break point." The connector configuration is oriented to the camera's handle (as opposed to the lens).
The camera end features two XLR 3-pin right-angle male connectors that terminate in an XLR 7-pin female connector. The return monitor send is available on dual RCA phono connectors. Sound monitoring for the camera operator is provided by the camera's headphone jack.
- Neutrik 7-pin connections on Quick Release points for maximum durability and ease of use
- Allows for the addition of 7-pin extension cables to adapt to all setup challenges
- Ultra-tough, Mogami 2602 multi-core cable
- Neutrik XX Series XLR connectors
- Black cable, black connector shells with gold pins
- Handcrafted in USA