The M3 7-Pin Quick Release Cable Set - Hirose 10-Pin to Standard Camera from Peter Engh is a quick release cable system comprising two components for connecting a field mixer's Hirose 10-pin output (such as Sound Devices 664, 552, 442, etc.) to a camera's XLR inputs with a 7-pin connector "break point." The cable system also sends a monitor return back to the mixer and a courtesy monitor tap for the cameraman.
The mixer outs and return monitor are available via the 10-pin Hirose connector, while the camera inputs are two XLR male connectors. The headphone send is accessible via a right-angle male 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS connector, while the camera operator tap is a female 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo TRS connector.
- Neutrik 7-pin connections on Quick Release points for maximum durability and ease of use
- Allows for the addition of 7-pin extension cables to adapt to all setup challenges
- Ultra-tough, Mogami 2602 multi-core cable
- Neutrik XX Series XLR connectors
- Black cable, black connector shells with gold pins
- Handcrafted in USA