The M3 7-Pin Quick Release Cable Set - Hirose 10-Pin to Digital Camera from Peter Engh consists of two components that provide a quick release cable system for connecting a field mixer's Hirose 10-pin output (such as Sound Devices 664, 552, 442, etc.) to a camera's XLR inputs with a 7-pin connector "break point."
The mixer outs and return monitor are available via the 10-pin Hirose connector, while the camera inputs are two XLR male connectors. The return monitor signal is available on an XLR 5-pin female connector while the monitor-listen for the cameraman needs to be done via the camera's headphone output.
- Neutrik 7-pin connections on Quick Release points for maximum durability and ease of use
- Allows for the addition of 7-pin extension cables to adapt to all setup challenges
- Ultra-tough, Mogami 2602 multi-core cable
- Neutrik XX Series XLR connectors
- Black cable, black connector shells with gold pins
- Handcrafted in USA