The M3 7-Pin Quick Release Cable Set - Hirose 10-Pin to Digital Camera from Peter Engh consists of two components that provide a quick release cable system for connecting a field mixer's Hirose 10-pin output (such as Sound Devices 664,552, 442 etc.,) to the Arri Alexa using a 7-pin connector "break point".
The mixer outs and return monitor are avaialbe via the 10-pin Hirose connector, while the camera inputs are are available via a right-angle 5-pin XLR connector. The return monitor signal is available on a 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo TRS right-angle male plug. Since the Alexa is considered a double-system camera, no provision is made for camera operator audio monitoring.
- Neutrik 7-pin connections on Quick Release points for maximum durability and ease of use
- Allows for the addition of 7-pin extension cables to adapt to all setup challenges
- Ultra-tough, Mogami 2602 multi-core cable
- Neutrik XX Series XLR connectors
- Black cable, black connector shells with gold pins
- Handcrafted in USA