The Peter Engh PE-1048 M3 7-Pin Quick-Release Cable Set connects 18’ (2) XLR-3F field mixer or recorder outputs such as those on Sound Devices 302, MixPre, Shure FP-33 etc., field mixers to the ARRI Alexa camera inputs, with a 7-pin Neutrik connector break point. The cable system also sends a monitor return back to the mixer.
The M3 7-Pin Quick-Release Cable Set is a complete and robust breakaway cable system. Not only does it account for sending and receiving audio from a field mixer to a camera, but also allows for the integration of Lectrosonics wireless links, extension cables, and most notably the SPILTMON 3 three-camera splitter.
Note! Other camera ends may be purchased individually to expand an existing ENGH Quick-Release System.
- Connects XLR-3 field mixer or recorder outputs to ARRI Alexa Camera inputs
18' (2) XLR-3F mixer end and 27.5" ARRI Alexa Camera end
XLR-3M RA connectors are orientated towards the handle of the ARRI Alexa Camera
- Specifically designed for ARRI Alexa cameras
- Mixer end can be used with Sound Devices 302, MixPre, Shure FP-33, or other field mixers with XLR-3 connector
- Neutrik 7-pin connections on quick-release points for durability and ease of use
- Allows for the addition of 7-pin extension cables to adapt to most setups
- Allows for 3 camera shoots with transformer isolation, monitor returns, and ground lists with the SPLITMON 3
- Can go wireless with the addition of RF-2X and RF-2R Wireless Harnesses (sold separately) (7-pin to Lectrosonics TX and RX)
- Tough Mogami 2602 multi-core cable
- Neutrik X Series XLR connectors
- Black cable, black connector shells with gold pins
- Handcrafted in USA