The LARS Switch Box from Peter Engh is designed for headphone monitoring and routing. It simplifies switching from program and camera return audio with L/R isos on devices that have a limited monitor interface or a complicated menu system.
This monitor switch can be used with Sound Devices 788T, 744T, or Zaxcom Nomad to easily switch between Right Only, Left Only, or Stereo on either the program or camera return audio with a turn of a switch.
The LARS Switch Box is also a versatile miniature router to select and send iso IFB feeds from mixers to wireless transmitters like Lectrosonics with ease. It is suitable for over the shoulder location audio or sound carts.
- Switch between Left, Right, or Stereo audio from a headphone feed and the return from a camera or other recorder
- Suitable monitoring accessory for Sound Devices 788T recorders and mixers, Zaxcom Nomad, and more
- Routing switcher functions may be configured with accessory cables for a selectable wireless feed from a tape/mix output
- Environmentally sealed 6-position rotary switch with super-quiet physical action
- Direct input volume is controlled by its source, Return trim input control is a custom potentiometer with internal friction ring for smooth but stay put feel, sealed design with metal bushing and shaft, and special audio taper curve
- No power required, passive design
- Durable matte black diecast box construction with laser engraving
- All aluminum control knobs
- Genuine Switchcraft connectors
- Removable belt clip
- Includes 18" Direct input cable right angle 3.5mm mini male stereo to TA3F (Other cables available separately)
- Handcrafted with precision point-to-point wiring in USA