The Peter Engh rV3 Remote Volume Control lets you monitor +4dB line level signals with an earpiece or headphones. The rV3 Remote Volume Control is suitable for IFB and line testing. It is a passive device and does not require any batteries for its operation.
The rV3 controls earpiece or headphone volume for live remotes and phone interviews. IFB situations may be simplified by using the rV3 Remote Volume Control instead of battery-powered amplifiers. A +4dBm line or active headphone output will easily drive an earpiece or Sony MDR-7506 headphones through this passive attenuator.
The rV3 Remote Volume Control is small, easy to operate, and extremely reliable. The use of wireless receivers can be improved too, especially units with no headphone output.
- No power required, passive design
- Chassis-mounted XLR 3-pin connection for input line level (unbalanced, pin 2 hot)
- 1/4" TRS Jack for headphones (mono program to both ears)
- 1/4" mono jack for single earphone
- 1/8" TS mono mini jack for single earphone such as Voice Technologies VT600 Series
- Environmentally sealed volume control to attenuate the signal to your ears
- Tough wrinkle powder coat finish with laser engraved markings
- Stainless steel belt clip
- Assembled in USA