The Behringer Xenyx QX1204USB Premium 12-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer is versatile, feature packed and squarely aimed at project recording and sound reinforcement applications alike. The Xenyx QX1204USB is delivered with an array of features uncommon for a mixer this affordable. There are 12 inputs with 4 mono channels and 2 stereo channels.
A total of 4 proprietary Xenyx mic preamps feature 130dB of dynamic range with a bandwidth that extends from below 10Hz to well above 200kHz. A powerful multi-effects engine by Klark Teknik delivers an array of subtle and dazzling effects with up to 32 selectable presets, parameter editing and tap control. All mono channels feature a built-in, one-knob compressor for quick dynamics control in live sound and recording situations.
There are 3-band EQs with a sweepable mid-range on all mono channels, the stereo channels feature fixed 3-band EQs. In addition to all this, the Xenyx QX1204USB features a 2-input / 2-output USB audio interface for direct recording to software. Audacity recording software, as well as 150 instrument and effects plug-ins are available for free download. Additional features include Behringer's Ultralink wireless microphone integration (Ultralink not included), 2 subgroup routing, pre/post aux send routing and more.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered Xenyx mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy one-knob functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Wireless-ready for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/audio interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic British 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and 2-track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Planet Earth switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany