The black Zoom Backpack from AirBac Technologies is an innovative addition to the world of photo backpacks. The unique feature of this pack is its built-in air bladder that provides a barrier between you and the pack thereby relieving the weight that normally falls on your back when wearing a backpack. By inflating the bladder, you give yourself a cushion that prevents the weight of the pack from constantly shifting around and shocking your spine. In addition, since the pack inflates, it provides a safe cushion for your gear should you drop it.
The pack contains a large main storage compartment with interior touch fastened dividers that can be configured to suit whatever gear you need on a given day. Additionally, there's a large front zippered pocket and two smaller front zippered accessory pockets. This pack contains enough space for the basics as well as plenty of accessories. You can even strap your tripod to the front of the pack using the included dual snap coupled straps.
The Zoom is made from a very durable combination of double stitched nylons and EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) mesh padding. The bladder is constructed from a puncture-resistant vinyl. The backpack straps are fully adjustable, wide and comfortable. A chest strap will help hold the pack steady while you're on the move-hiking, climbing or just out for a day's shoot. There's also a handy top carry handle for those quick grab moments such as out of the car or off a shelf or luggage rack.
Backed by its limited lifetime warranty, the Focus offers you a way to carry all your gear in a more comfortable and ergonomically safe way. The AirBac Technology automatically adjusts to your body's shape thereby assuring you of maximum comfort while walking or hiking. The bag comes pre-inflated but can be adjusted through the use of an optional regular air pump.
- Large main pocket with touch fastened dividers for camera components
- Air Technology built into bag
- Chest strap for added stability while walking, hiking
- Mesh multi-zipper accessory compartments inside bag
- Tripod holder in front of bag
- Two smaller pockets in front of bag for film, batteries or other small items
- A larger pocket in the front of the bag holds other photographic gear
- Easy glide zippers for all pockets
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 35.5" (90.2 cm)