The EuroLive B112MP3 Active PA from Behringer features a 12" woofer and a 1.35" aluminum high frequency compression driver that together are capable of a maximum output of 1000 watts. The built-in MP3 player on its rear panel features an LCD display and independent volume control and accepts MP3s via its USB port. The B112MP3 has an integrated mixer that provides you with independent input trim control of its two combination XLR/TRS mic/line inputs. It is also wireless ready, featuring a USB 3.0 input designed to work with Behringer's ULTRALINK wireless systems. It can be used for general PA applications such as lectures, live performance, or audio playback.
The B112MP3's rear panel features a 2 band high and low EQ that allows you to tune the PA to its environment while the built-in optical limiter is designed protect its speakers. The Mix XLR output allows you to connect multiple B112MP3s for increased output.
- 8-button MP3 player with a multi-function LCD display and shuffle, repeat, and single play modes
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Class D technology switches on and off thousands of time per second, delivering power only as it is needed
- Trapezoidal enclosure allows for stand mounting with a 35mm pole socket or tilting for floor monitor use
- Ergonomically shaped handles provide easy carrying and setup