The Behringer ULTRALINK ULM100USB High-Performance 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless Microphone System delivers practical and straightforward features while delivering reliable wireless transmission and sound quality. The system features a handheld microphone transmitter and compact USB plug-in receiver for connection to a Mac, PC or compatible wireless ready Behringer audio device such as the B115MP3 Active Loudspeaker, QX2442USB Mixer and more.
Operation is very straightforward and 2.4 GHz stays clear from local TV and radio frequencies, requiring no license for operation. The transmitter and receiver's auto pairing for automatic channel syncing. Volume controls right on the transmitter avoid running to the amplifier, mixer or software to make level adjustments. The transmitter is powered with a pair of AA alkaline batteries for up to 8 hours.
- High-performance 2.4 GHz digital wireless microphone system with handheld microphone and USB receiver
- License-free 2.4 GHz band wireless technology
- Automatic pairing for easy and intuitive setup
- Manual pairing for new or replacement microphones
- Dual mode analog/USB class- compliant digital audio interface with automatic sensing
- Robust error detection and correction provides high rejection of interference
- Integrated volume up and down buttons on handheld microphone for easy volume control
- Panic mute function
- Low battery Indication
- Multifunction LED status indication
- Receiver dongle powered via USB interface
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany