The black 2730WFB Wheeled Hard Case with Cubed Foam from HPRC (High Pressure Resin Cases) is an ATA 300 rated case that is meant to hold your audio, video and photo gear in safety. This case contains cubed foam with which you can create customized, padded pockets for your gear. The virtually unbreakable hard resin composition is supported on the inside by a neoprene O-ring that keeps it both air and waterproof. The addition of durable aluminum enhances the overall strength of the case. This combination of materials makes for a lighter case that translates into easier portage and lower shipping costs.
Due to its rugged construction, it can withstand the rigors of travel and impact. It's also able to handle gross temperature swings making it perfect for the pro who's always on the go. The corners have been reinforced to withstand bumps and the inevitable contact experienced during travel.
The case is transported by built-in wheels and dual, soft grip, rigid handles. Its additional retractable tow handle works well with the wheels when you're navigating crowded areas such as airports, ramps and parking lots. Special attention has been given to the padded handles since this is a point of constant stress on the case. The handles are designed to be comfortable as well as making the case easier to roll along.
The case is opened on the long side for easy access to its contents and secured by a double-hinged latch system. The latches have been strategically placed along the base to make it harder for accidental opening. The built-in air pressure valve offers additional protection to the contents during long trips. Backed by its lifetime replacement warranty, the 2730WFB will provide you with a reliable and uniquely stylish way to transport your gear.
- Watertight; acid, corrosion, crushproof; tested to withstand drops and impact
- Cubed foam can be used to create individual, customized padded areas for your gear
- Built-in wheels
- TTX01 high-strength resin case
- For video, audio and photo equipment and accessories
- Large, padded and convenient central handle with additional, retractable tow handle
- Classic long side opening for easy access
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 55.7" (141.5 cm)