The Aficio GX e7700N GELJET Color Printer from Ricoh features a fast 29ppm maximum print speed and up to 1200 dpi resolution. This wide-format printer is capable of printing on media up to 11x17". The printer features automatic duplex printing, allowing you to cut your paper consumption by up to 50% by printing on both sides of the page. The printer's large 250-sheet input tray allows you to print more without having to reload paper. For improved handling, an optional bypass tray as well as an optional feeder unit can be added to the printer. The printer is compatible with a wide range of media, including heavy media up to 40 lb bond/83 lb index (157 g/m2).
In addition to its USB connectivity, the printer features Ethernet connectivity, allowing you to share the printer with your local network. Even when connected to a network, your data remains secure thanks to the printer's security features. The printer includes software for remote monitoring so you can troubleshoot from your desk. Additionally, the printer provides email alerts to let you know when supplies need to be replaced.
High Quality, Exceptional Performance
- The Ricoh Aficio GX e7700N delivers crisp, vibrant color images at high speeds so users can maximize efficiency and meet emerging deadlines and expectations
- Generate up to 29 pages-per-minute for fast color and black & white output on a variety of paper sizes up to 11x17"
- Improve image quality with GelSprinter technology. Resistant to bleeding, smudging, spills, and fading, it delivers outstanding color output via fast-drying viscous-ink, belt-driven paper feeding, and extra-wide print heads for expanded ink coverage
- Create eye-catching business documents including professional reports, presentations and marketing collateral conveniently in-house with 1200 x 1200 dpi (2-bit) to 3600 x 1200 dpi equivalent resolution
- Print more jobs without interruption with the standard 250-sheet paper tray and optional 250-sheet Paper Feed Unit
- Start working quickly with a warm-up time of 35 seconds or less and a first print speed of less than 7 seconds for black-and-white and 9 seconds for color
Powerful, Efficient Capabilities
- The GX e7700N offers a wide range of unique, value-added features to improve productivity for smaller offices and networked workgroups
- Conserve energy with Economy Color Mode. This technology doesn't require an energy-draining fusing unit, so it uses only a few watts of energy during print jobs for incredible efficiency
- Eliminate misalignment, blurring, and other problems that accompany registration with innovative high-speed electrostatic technology that holds each sheet of paper firmly in place as it passes through the print area
- Reduce paper, mailing costs and power consumption with standard automatic duplexing at about 75% of the rated simplex speed
- Integrate into virtually any office-including Windows and Macintosh network environments - with standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity for comprehensive support
Fast, Convenient Operation
- With a host of standard features to simplify maintenance and reduce supplies, the GX e7700N is designed to streamline print tasks while minimizing operating costs
- Drive down costs-per-page with high-capacity, viscous-ink print cartridges that produce amazing results for extended periods and can be replaced within seconds without technical assistance
- Add impact to your business communications by printing on thicker stocks up to 140 lb Index and create banners up to 51" long, using the optional 100-Sheet Multi-Bypass Tray
- Maximize uptime and minimize waste. The GelSprinter print heads last the life of the printer and never need to be replaced
- Streamline maintenance with e-mail alerts when it's time to replace supplies
- Enable easy remote monitoring that helps prevent errors with the @Remote utility and the Network Interface Card