The Glass Sound Library designed exclusively for iZotope Iris employs a fresh take on sampling and synthesis. It samples a wide variety of glass ambiences, including bottles, mirrors, marbles, glasses, shards, and even glassblowing torches.
Within the instrument patches of Glass, sound designers and electronic-music composers will discover ways to transform and layer sounds creating a musical and meaningful output.
- Over 150 samples of glass objects
- Sampled sounds of marbles, mirrors, squeegees, bowls, smashes, swirling, scrapes, and many more.
- 100 virtual instrument patches
- Unusual sounds can be found, manipulated, and placed to create meaningful and original sound design.
- Apply world-class effects
- Iris allows you to add iZotope effects and processors to your sounds. Chorus, reverb, delay, distortions, and ﬁlters provide extra enhancement.
- Synthesis possibilities
- Synth features like amplitude envelopes, LFOs, root note detection and key mapping are all available. RadiusRT provides real-time pitch-shifting without any disruption in timing.